Whatisaboytodo

Saturday 5 March 2011

-these vagabond shoes are longing to stray-





as one does, I blogged my first pair of platforms when I first got them because I was obsessed with them. Needless to say I was completely smitten by these heavenly shoes I finally had a pair of shoes that gave me a few extra inches (what man wouldn't want some extra inches?) done in the most simple and almost perfect way. Not to mention the combo of leather and suede absolutely genius.

my last visit home, my friend forced me to borrow a pair of her shoes on a night out as we were meeting her new boyfriend. now these shoes were from the same brand -Vagabond- as my first pair of platforms were, but they had less of platform and were a bit more discrete. I felt I would be cheating on my first born with these new ones- but hey if i had to look snazzy in black, a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do. long story short, I ended stealing these shoes from my friend (sorry Mina) to unite them with their older bigger brother and welcome them in to my new platform family.

as you can see both children of mine have been abused by nature a bit as shoes usually get after a while.. but I couldn't have missed the chance to share with the world how proud a parent I am to have in my procession such gorgeous babies.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment