Whatisaboytodo

Friday 30 November 2012

....or not......



So obviously I was given the wrong info. A while back on my wonderful blog (you know its wonderful), I was given the news that Christopher Kane would be taking over Nicholas Ghesquière position at Balenciaga. This was apparently not true, according to WWD this morning the designer that will now become creative director of Balenciaga will be the effortless stylish Alexander Wang. Does it make sense though? Maybe it's just because I was just coming to terms with Kane's take over, but can Wang replace Ghesquière? to be honest Wang is always a great way to get over things. So here's it to Wang. Let Wang prevail! VIVA WANG!- Here at WhatIsABoyToDo I wish him the best of luck! 

To Read what WWD said click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment