Whatisaboytodo

Monday 9 January 2012

So Fresh and Celine

























Phoebe Philo has done it yet again! what an amazing Pre Fall 2012 collection! the use of fabrics is incredible  my personal favourite is the pin-stripe suit fabric made into over-sized trousers and top. so simple yet clever.  not to mention the shapes of all the jackets and the combination of fabrics on shirts. I think I have found my Pre Fall look. Its absolutely fantastic. 

I would love her to make a men's wear collection but I think it mightn't be translated well on the male form. Luckily for me my form is nowhere male, more like a pubescent female; so i fit Celine size 10. Now lets try to start saving....(and if you read my previous post we know that's not going to happen, but its always worth trying).

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment