Whatisaboytodo

Saturday 7 August 2010

TIVOLI - ILOVIT

Going around the world in 2 hours. Even in a small city like Copenhagen, you still have the option of going from China to India to the Aladdin and Jasmines flying carpet. Where you ask you can do this? TIVOLI! Tivoli is the 2nd oldest Amusement Park in the world! and its minutes away from where I live in Copenhagen. I always remember enjoying it growing up but purely for the rides. I took a trip there a week back with some friends who came to visit me from London and I realised how spectacular it looked. From the modern rides, the Victorian Mary-go-round to the light/water show they do right before the amusement closes at midnight. I felt like a child in a less seedy Moulin Rouge / Vegas environment.










No comments:

Post a Comment