Whatisaboytodo

Tuesday 9 June 2015

ALVAR Magazine

-->
Well hello dear followers, readers, lovers and dreamers. As always, it’s been a while- consistency does not seem to be my strongest attribute when it comes to this blog. Which might be a good thing, I wouldn’t want to inundate you with constant blogs posts showing how fabulous I am, talking/writing for days and days on end about some basic BS…that’s what Instagram for. Know your social media people! And if you want to follow me on Instagram I am @demetry_a ;)



That should be standard introductory rambling done and now its time to get to the point of this post.



I was lucky enough to be asked to be part of an editorial for the fabulous ALVAR Magazine. There I, together with a few other creatives, was modeling Oura rings by Harri Koskinen.



Have a look at the images below.  







-->
Although it was daunting leading up to the day of modeling, as I have never really done anything like this before; silly drunken photos with friends where confidence is superficially high does not really count. Suffice to say, I had a great time doing it and it was an absolutely great experience. Let’s see what I can achieve after this.





-A

No comments:

Post a Comment