Whatisaboytodo

Saturday 19 June 2010

-copenhagen-

I've come back home for a week. Leaving the hectic London life for a calm relaxing Danish break. I only got my bike fixed the other day so I have yet to take pictures of any obscure adventures. However the follwing pictures are of the Centre of Copenhagen, which we call Byen, 'the city'. I forget sometimes how beautiful the city of CPH is especially during the summer. Wine, fruit and pizza a relaxing park (Kongens Have) followed by a short 2 mins walk to do some window shopping, stop for an Iceblend in Baresso and finally a piss up in a small secret pub/ where you can still smoke. AAAAHHHH the life. Goodness I sound like a fucking tour guide.. anyway enjoy, and best believe there are still more and more to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment