Whatisaboytodo

Friday 26 August 2011

high hopes accomplished

Lordy lord, hallelujah and amen I did it! I got my shoes inspired by the once longing for Prada platform! BUT A SIZE TOO SMALL!...can I do it??....oh you better believe I can and will.... nothing a little wet newspaper stuffed in the shoe wont fix ( little trick for expanding leather).

Yes my dears these puppies were bought online from the Swedish website MODEKUNGEN ( translated in English to The Fashion King). The great thing about having Egyptian parents, being born and raised in Copenhagen and now living in London is that you get the best of all the cultures, but more importantly the fashion...just kidding...culture is more important, or equally?....well actually I don't know; some times I see some cultures and would rather have a Tee by Wang than get involved in troublesome shit....call me shallow if you will- I just call it peaceful; I guess you can call me the Fashion Gandhi. I have my own Satyagraha, I go on fashion strikes when fashion isn't doing what its meant to, urging those not to buy for consumerism purposes but to buy for ones-self.. the truth has been spoken. 

Anyway have a look at the new member of my platform family, and sorry about my chicken like ankles...another Gandhi attribute.

Namaste.

-a







No comments:

Post a Comment